FROM THE EMERGENCY ROOM TO THE BOARD ROOM: Lessons learned on the front lines of life or death The fast-paced environment of the emergency room can teach you a lot about how to be successful no matter what you are doing. In the ER you have to take Massive Action or else others will die. In the rest of the world the lack of Massive Action kills dreams. Sunil will share gripping stories that illustrate the points:
- Massive Action
- Quickness means more than intelligence
- Sustained focus
LIFE IS A PERFORMANCE: Learn how to “perform” at your best by understanding it’s always a performance.
The stage (music/theater/comedy/movies) can teach us individually or as an organization lessons that allow Massive Success to happen. No matter who you are or what you do, it’s always a performance with some type of show and some type of audience. Sunil will use his performing experience to enlighten and delight your audience with his show.
- Lessons learned from the stage
- If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
- Somebody is always watching
- The audience may change but the show never does
- The show must go on even if the performers change
WINDOWS 10,000 BC: Your brain’s outdated operating system is preventing you from achieving peak performance. Why evolutionary biology has made us who we are and how we can update our OS. Break free of your conscious and subconscious constraints and build the environment for Massive Success.
- What is Windows 10,000 BC – Evolutionary biology is holding your back
- 27 Mental foundations that you need to develop or change
- How to connect your conscious and subconscious to work together
- It must connect with you why housed in your reptilian brain
- Reframe your emotions so they can help you move forward and not hold you back
- FEAR – the worst four letter word in the English language
AUDIENCE: Everyone looking to live be Insanely Awesome. The business world is a rough and tumble place, learn the correct mental frameworks that will allow you to be massively successful.
PRESENTATION LENGTH: Presentations are tailored to the client. 30-90 minute versions available. Call to discuss special needs.