“IT’S BETWEEN THE EARS STUPID”
For Dr. Saxena achieving peak performance is what it’s all about. He has spent his career working to understand what allows individuals to achieve peak performance, not matter what they do.
In this dynamic and insightful presentation, he covers the importance of mental game to your overall game, no matter what sport you play. Once you get to a certain level in sports, it’s all between the ears. Dr. Saxena will explain his 10/50/90 rule. Talent is only 10% of the equation.
Athletes spend an extraordinary amount of time developing their physical skills and fitness but more often than not ignore their mental game. Let Dr. Saxena, your Mental Performance Coach show you:
- Strategies to use mental, physical and emotional challenges to improve your athletic performance
- Understand that honing your mental game is as important than your physical game
- Using your Why to supercharge your performance and maximize motivation and willpower
- Introduce the 27 mental foundations needed for extreme success
- Develop what Dr. Saxena calls “Rock Solid Inner Core Belief” as discussed in his book Massive Action Equals Massive Results
- Perfect your practice
- Understand the science that creates the flow state
AUDIENCE: All athletes performing in a competitive environment. Appropriate for high school athletes to professional athletes and everyone in between.
PRESENTATION LENGTH: Presentations are tailored to the client. 30-90 minute versions available. Call to discuss special needs.